Friday, May 30, 2003

One of the great things about living on this planet is that there exists a McDonalds right beside you, no matter where you happen to be. It's a known fact that the bushmen of the Khalahari have not been able to lose the weight they've gained since the McRibwich was introduced. My personal vice in this area would have to be the Big Mac. All of the mediocre ingredients that go into this sandwich somehow add up to equal the greatest food creation ever. The reason that I bring this up is that it is now Mcdonalds decree that there exist 24 hour drive through windows, so that they can scam money from drunks wandering out of the bars after last call. It's good news for drunks, and it's good news for me. Now I can follow the call of the Mac Attack regardless of the hour. It brings a tear to my eye.

While on the topic of Big Macs, why on earth do they still insist on refering to it as "secret sauce"? We all know that it's just thousand island salad dressing, making it no big secret at all. For those of you new to the Big Mac, I'm sorry that I ruined the suprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home