Friday, June 27, 2003

Played Monkey Ball today. That's about it. Really. We started playing at about 12, and didn't stop until about 9ish. Then we got ready to go to this pride dance thing, but as we went passed it, we noticed that there was no music coming out of the building, and the whole thing reaked of an old-people hang-out. So we didn't go. We thought we should do something that is really gay instead in place of this dance thing. Instead, we went to this patio resteraunt called Zelda's, and drank daquieries and such. I know for a fact that I didn't spell that right, but it's late, and I dodn't really care. But seriously, can you imagine anything more gay? Two guys sitting on a patio, drinking something called "The Jackie Ooooooh", and chattin' about how Texas finally drooped their sodamy laws? If so, give a shout. I can't wait to see what you've come up with.

After a few drinks, we went back home, and played more Monkey Ball. It's a lot harder when you're kinda tired, and you've got a few drinks in you. It's still the funnest game since fun was invented though. Hands down. Tomorrow we are going to go see Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, and I can't wait. It looks so awesome. I'm sure that we will be able to do other stuff too. Mel and John are coming from Hamilton for the day, after the movie. We'd invite to come with us, but we assume that they have no money. That gets to be a problem. I just got paid today, so I have LOTS of money! I'm pretty happy about that actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home