Friday, June 06, 2003

We're in the money! We're in the money! Well, I am anyway. I called the control centre and told them the situation, and they gave me 8 shifts between now and next sunday! After those are done, I get to call in again and they'll set me up for the next week! The only bad part about all of this is that only two of these shifts will make it to the pay period in which i will be in Toronto, I think. I'm not sure. In any case, I can say goodbye to credit debt!

This means that I need to warp my sleep schedule, further than it already is. My eating schedule too, I guess. Man, if I'm gonna be workin 12 hour shifts here, I am gonna have to become proficient at packing lunches. Luckily, I have the greatest idea ever. A couple of great ideas actually.

My first idea is to make grill cheese sandwiches using a laundry iron and tinfoil. Seems easy enough to me. My second idea is for a beverage that mixes the harsh caffine of Cola wth the smooth, more mellow caffine taste of tea. It would be a chilled concoction sure to sell millions, I'm sure. Of course, I've had problems with my great ideas in the past.

A few years ago, I invented Lemon Pepsi. It happened innocently enough, by drinking a lemonade by a Pepsi machine and just saying "hey" to myself. About 2 months later, Pepsi Twist was on the market, and was really really crappy. My Lemon Pepsi wasn't crappy, and would have fared better, I like to think.

Obviously, by posting all of my great ideas on this blog, they are ripe for the stealing, but I really don't mind. I'm kinda busy as of late, and wouldn't be able to focus properly on these ideas, not enough to do them jusitice at least. So go ahead! Create a taste sensation unlike any this world's ever known!

So yeah, with all this work I'll be doing, I prolly won't update until sunday or monday. Until then, kick ass and do your homework!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home