Sunday, July 20, 2003

I find that time spent here at the studio can get pretty dull, so you can expect more than one update here on satrday and sunday nights.

One of the more interesting aspects of this building is the in-house gym that is provided for employees. It's pretty fancy, with ecquipment ranging from this suitable for your average cripple to superman. I don't really go for all the fancy stuff when it comes to working out, I'll take plain ol' push-ups over the metal-and-wires crazy thingy any day.

This is not to say that I am in bad shape. I may have a fairly slim figure, but to more truthful, I am one skinny kid. But the situation is improving. Back in January I made my new years resolution to gain 20 pounds. Checking in on the scale in the gym, I have gained 14 pounds since. For some, this may seem trivial, but for me it is fairly monumentous, as I was unable to break 100 pounds until I was 16. So. bring on the Big-Macs, as I only have 5 months left. If my weight gaining trend keeps up, I may have to try for extra credit.

Who knows, I may be able to actually gain visible body fat by the end of the year! Wouldn't that be something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home