Wednesday, July 16, 2003

I had a couple days off, and I've been enjoying them, which is to explain for the missing update. I'm working on some stop-motion stuff lately, but it's not going as well as I'd hoped. The wire frame that I fixed up for stop-motion wire-fu isn't as stable as I need it to be. That's fine though. If only I could work on stop-motion at work, were the most tedious tasks become a godsend. Otherwise I find that it's almost a waste of time. I got a 12 hour shift tonite working in a heated trailer, so I should be able to get a decent number of comics finished, that is of course unless something actually happens at work, but I doubt it.

Zelda has gotten to be a tough game to figure out. I promised myself that I wouldn't abuse Gamefaqs.com, but now I'm at the dungeon thingy that I just can't figure out for the life of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home