Tuesday, July 22, 2003

I walk an awful lot. Seriously. Every day that I am coming home from the dojo, it has become ritual for me and Phil to meet at Tim Hortons with my friend Mike, and have our usual order (a large green tea with two sugars please!) Then Mike and Phil play chess, and afterwards we go for a walk around the neighborhood, and into the nearby park, and then back. This usually takes about 1-2 hours. I've never really thought about it that much, but it really adds up. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll just walk down to Las Vegas or something. It would probably take a while, as it's a 4 day drive, but given a month or so, give or take, I think that it could be done. Thinking about it just now, that sounds like a very bad idea, as I would be deprived of creature comforts such as Game Cube, money, and wall outlets. Also, I think that setting up a tent on the side of the road is generally frowned upon. I'm just saying that I would be up for the task, in case of a nuclear problem or something.

Ah, North Korea. Kim Jong Ill kicks ass, and well he should, what with him being the inventor of ass-kicking. He's out to make a name for himself, that's for sure. I really don't keep up on current events enough to say any more on the subject.

Sensei brought in a sword that he will be selling through the dojo. My, but what a fine piece of metal that was. Phil has his eye on it, and will likely buy one coming from the next shipment. Myself, I am more interested in buying a car, THEN perhaps a sword. For now, I am more than happy with the really big knife that was made by the same manufacturers. It's really big, and can apperantly cut through a car door. I have no need to test these claims yet, but I have no reason to disbelieve them. Disbelieve? Unbelieve? Hmmm, I believe them, with no reason to do otherwise. Yeah, that works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home