Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Yeah, so now that I've learned how to succesfully hypertext, this blog has taken a big step. Now I can lead you all to the sites that I frequent, or possibly let you know which videogames I am interested in. That's really it. Most of the stuff that I visit on the internet would not be appropriate for hypertexting.

I had a really weird dream last night. I'm not going to share what it was, but it just really had me shook up for the rest of the day. I'm sure that this has happened to everybody, it's just really kinda weird. I don't normally dream when I sleep, or at least I don't remember them. Oh well, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Sensei showed us this demo video that was done by the manufacturers of the swords that he brought in. It displays the cutting power of the blade, which is awesome, to say the least. In one of the demonstrations, they use the sword to cut through hanging sides of beef. It made me think of what would happen if Rock Belboa was a samurai. Although the video was cool, it also doubled as a comedy, as the guy weilding the sword had laughably bad technique. I am suprised that there was no blooper footage on the DVD of the guy cutting his ear off accidentally. The man is actually the president of the company, so I guess he gets to star in his own movies. Still, if a man unskilled can still use the sword to cut through PVC pipe like a hot knife through butter, just imagine what a REAL ninja could do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home