Saturday, September 13, 2003

So here's what I'm proposing: regular updates for Saturdays, Sundays, and Wednesdays. This will make sure that nobody gets bored of checking back everyday, only to find that the damn site STILL hasn't been updated.

So, my parents finally got wise to my tattooing ways. I always knew that they would, and their method of discovery was exactly as I'd expected, but their reaction was not. Rather than yelling, and cursing, and disapointment in me, they just seemed mildly amused. It was almost as if they didn't even care. This scores them major cool points in my book, as most all other parents that I have met would make sure to put me in a world of hurt. I don't know what their reasoning is for their reactions, but whatever they are, I am thankful for it. Lord knows that it will be forever until I have enough throwaway cash to get the thing updated, as I envision my tattoo as being a lifelong work in progress.

If you'll look back a few posts to where I detailed a gigantic list of things to do, you'll notice that I have plans to try a sort of Green Tea/Coke infusion. Well, I'm sipping on one right now, and much to my own surprise, there isn't really anything that sucks about it. It's actually kind of good. To be fair, I don't think that the tea bag released as much of it's flavours in the cold carbonated coke as it tends to do in boiling water. Of course, when I try to find ways to properly infuse the flavour of the tea into the cola, THIS is what I get. Weird thermo dynamic stuff, if I'm not mistaken. Phil, if you see this, be sure to let me know your thoughts on the subject. I gonna get back to work now, which primarly involves me trying to watch the big-ass flat scree TV these guys have set up in the conference room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home