Wednesday, October 22, 2003

First I will rant, then I will show you something cool.

I am a stupid man trying to do too many smart things. I don't mean this in a condescending way, I just mean that I am in over my head. School is a lot of work, that up until now I've been ignoring faithfully. Now it's 2 in the morning, and I'm only half-done the paper that I need to hand in for my morning class. Here is my work regiment: I will sit down at the computer, open up MS Word, open up my book to reference, and then open up the internet to see if anything's updated in the last 5 minutes. Repeat for several weeks, and you will find me in the situation I am in now. Attempting to do legitimate work, but farting around on the net instead.

Hey, if I don't sleep, that gives me an extra 5 hours to reread You Damn Kid's archives, to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Something Cool
You will often hear me making fun of emo kids, but not this one! Eric is one damn funny kid, and I suggest you check him out. If it's your first time, you may be all like this, and I was too, but after spending some time there, I was all like this. I have to get back to writing that paper, otherwise the professor might get all like this.
Webcomic Corner
If this keeps up, I will never get to a webcomic starting with the letter "k". Here's a socially-aware comic that's actually funny instead of preachy! It's Cat and Girl and it's pretty hip. I'd say it's worth a visit.

Witty titles for the page are dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home