Saturday, November 15, 2003

Shorter post today, as I am busy with the school thang. You know how it is. Still, I promise lots of weird linky goodness, both weird and funny. Let's do this.

Oh snap! Now I have to switch from tea to cocoa! It's all good, it's just another reason for me to enjoy chocolate.

Universities be getting their Jihad on. I'll wait to see the spread before I put any money in THAT pool.

An example of art in Budapest. I myself don't know much about art, but I know what I like (dead people)!

Leave it to science to tell us what every gay disco has already known for years. Stupid scientists.

AK-47, the very best they is. When you absolutely, positivley need to kill every mother f****r in the room, accept no substitutes.

Wow, it's Kevin Smith! And he's doing stuff! Seriously, I think that this is his first TV appearance (outside of his Late Show gags) that hasn't been edited for content.

Webcomic Corner
I think I should give you something funny here. It would seem that I am at a loss however, so I'll give you something that USED to be funny. It's Mall Monkeys, and it used to be some pretty funny, if offensive stuff. Lately however, I find that it's just fallen off. What it's fallen off of, I have no idea, but you understand the concept.

Webcomic of Horror
There is nothing that pisses me off more than when a crappy comic is succesful. I bring you now to Real Life. Want to know how to keep a comic running 5 days a week for four years (to the day)? Use cut and paste art, never update your art style, and do the same damn joke for a whole week, using the same punchline, just different characters or locations. Simple as that! I loathe when consistency in mediocrity wins out over fantastic genious even if it is slightly erratic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home