Saturday, December 06, 2003

All hail the end of the semester! Yes sir, now that I have no homework for another month or so, I can finally get back to all that slacking off that I meant to do. Well, not really. I'm going to call work, and try to pick up as many shifts as possible during the break. We all know how expensive Chirstmas can get, so a few extra shifts will do the wallet good.

Speaking of Christmas shopping, I haven't got a single thing done! I'll be making a list tonight, and seeing how things go from there. I'm in a lot of pools this year, to get really cool things for my friends. But of course, that's all that I can say here.

I had this really cool picture of Kim Jong-Il that I wanted to share with you guys, but I can't find it now. I'll have it posted tomorrow. Beyond that, I really don't have anything cool to post, so we'll just skip to the Webcomic Corner for now.

Webcomic Corner
There are more than enough movie-related webcomics out there. For the most part, they all suck. Some of them are pretty asanine, and some of them wish they were Penny Arcade so badly that they're likely to sprain something. But Theater Hoppers is pretty good, despite their Americanized spelling. Pretty good for movie-related humour and reviews.

So, as I've been saying, Mantis Style is working hard to bring you some funny comics, and competent site layout. I've got some ideas that I've been working on, and I think that you'll like them. One is a comic that features communist leaders of the past and today as super-villains, and the other is taking crappy Rex Morgan strips, and redoing the dialougue in hilarious fashions. Stay tuned for samples and such!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home