Saturday, December 20, 2003

Ugh, for Christmas time, I am not having the most festive of weeks. The semester is over, no more tests or anything, but I am still in a load of crap. Turns out one bum assignment in my COMS course could cause me to fail the course. Not cool. I am in the middle of getting the mark appealed, so we'll see how that turns out.

Also, I got a message on my phone from somebody in a credit agency. I don't know what it's about, but I'm pretty sure that my credit isn't so bad that it would ellicit attention from the company. Unless of course they jacked up their rates to like, 50%.

I only hope that Sony is smart enough to make sure that the robots stay slower than humans. The day that they can catch us is likely the day that they will rise up against us.

Please tell me that you've seen the Spiderman trailer. I really must protest against Ray Liotta's decision to make Doc Oc a yankee. It takes away from so many oppurtunities to speak in that cool "crazy German scientist" accent.

Actually, I think that I protest against Ray Liotta in general. I just don't care for the guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home