Saturday, January 17, 2004

Wow, I've been checking out a bunch of Crystal Chronicles Crap on the net, and I am getting pretty excited for it's release. Check out some of Square's always keen original artwork, and become as excited as I am. If you ARE planning on getting this game, be sure to preorder it at EB Games, and you will get the GCN-GBA adapter for FREE! Pretty cool, if you ask me.

If you thought that yesterdays X-Wing car was crazy, then check this out. These are the kinds of things that happen when huge nerds finally move out of mom's basement and get their hands on cars. I dare say that it's some cool shit here. Tell me, does the transforming car actually work as a car? Does it actually work as a Transformer? Does it actually work at all? If so, then God bless you, you men of science.

The family just got a deep-fryer, easily one of the coolest developments to happen in my house in the longest time. It's tempura tonight for dinner folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home