Friday, February 06, 2004

Greetings, true believers! It's time to show all those false believers what's for!

Seriously, I am having a really crappy week. School sucks, and so does just about everything and everybody else. Those of you who do not suck know who you are, likely because I will explicitly tell you that you do not suck. Like this:

Lionel, you suck.

Movie Review: The Butterfly Effect
Meh, it's okay, I guess. I think the only reason that I didn't hate it is beacause of my fetish for time travel movies. Of course, the plot holes that are essential to this genre are numerous, but spotting them is half the fun right there. If the word "fuckbag" makes you giggle, then this film is right up your twisted crack-alley.

Sorry for the lack of posts and comics last week, but there was a lack of internet at work, which is where I get the majority of this crap done.

Hey, I've got a great idea for a new feature to add to the site here! What with me constantly listening to my iPod now, it might be of some interest for you to know what exactly it is that I'm listening to. We could call it something like:

What's In myPod
What with this deep funk that I've found myself in, I've been listening to a lot of the solo works by RJD2, a hip-hop producer of sorts. He's not like new-school producers Timbaland or The Neptunes, but closer to something of a Cut Chemist, with a darker, UK sound. When he teams up with Rap favorites like Mos Def or Blueprint, it's an unstoppable combination. I would definitly reccomend looking for some of his works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home