Saturday, February 28, 2004

Looking for a new comic? I might have one lined up for this weekend. I know, I've really fallen off when it comes to updating those things, but you know how lazy I am.

An open message to anybody with crazy get-rich-quick schemes: I am most certainly interested. Contact me at you most early convinience.

Also, if you haven't done so already, check out Neil Jam, a universe where everything is expressed in diatic relationships. Simple art, simple humour, simply good.

What's on myPod?
None other than the greatest sell-outs in ska, Crowned King! To be fair, I was listening to these guys way before they had posters up in the Bluenotes at the mall. Yikes. It's amazing how a band can sell their souls to the devil, and still be able to pound out catchy ska-core rythms. Download the track "My Hero" to get a good sense of what they're all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home