Saturday, February 21, 2004

Man oh man, but if I ever become a sad drunk again, hurt me. That's just not any fun for anybody.

So, I'm being sued. And not for any of the things that I should be sued for. Not defamation of character, or making those people in the mall cry, but for a stupid traffic accident that happened about 2 years ago. Way to be on the ball there, plaintiff.

It's been a crazy couple of weeks, let me tell you. I've seen some really cool stuff though. I went with Tamara to the Calgary Tattoo and Arts Festival, which was pretty awesome. We got to see the world's most tattooed dude, who closely resembled Nightcrawler of X-Men fame. Unfortunatly, besides being totally wicked, the man's only other super power was scaring small children. And pain threshhold, I guess. It's noth like having your gums tattooed tickles.

What's on myPod
It's the fabulously funky fresh flows of Maroon 5. Although it's terribly mainstream for my tastes, I can't resist the bands combination of the sexy funk guitars heralding back to the days of The Philosopher Kings, with a dash of Wide Mouth Mason's lyrical stylings. It's neat stuff, if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home