Sunday, February 29, 2004

Tell me something, is it poor form to talk during a silent film? I mean, it's not like your chatter would cause anybody to miss the dialougue, right? The only reason I ask is cuz I got me some tickets to check out The Hunchback of Notre Dame on Monday, and I don't want to look like a total ass.

School is hard! I got papers to write and tests to study for, so enough of this business, I'm outta here!

What's on myPod
It's the girls of punk rock. I got Pretty Girls Make Graves, and they are a pretty rough group. On a slightly lighter note, I also have The Donnas, possibly the horniest female rock group ever. I would just like to point out for the record that I am still not Donna.

**UPDATE**
HOLY SHIT! I have just listened to the most ingenious hip-hop project EVER. Do you guys remember The Beatles "The White Album"? Sure you do. What about Jay-Z's "The Black Album"? Ring a bell? Well, DJ Dangermouse has taken the rythms and music of The Beatles, mixed it up and dubbed it over with Jay-Z's lyrics. The name of this project? "The Grey Album", of course. It's insanely original, purely innovative, and sure to get him sued by either party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home