Friday, March 26, 2004

Did you guys check out the extra comic that I did this week? I was feeling particularily inspired at the time.

Man oh man, but I can't wait for Wednesday. It marks the first time in a long time that I will be able to go to the airport (wheeee!), and it will also herald in a new era in Calgary: Krispy Kremes will open their first locaion in western Canada. This is big stuff people. Big stuff.

What's on myPod
If I were to ever join a fledgling indy band, just for the sake of being able to say I did, I would want it to sound like a cross between Pavement and Grandaddy. They sing off key, their songs are far from complicated, and the lyrics are completely non-sensical. You may not think so, but they know that they are the coolest guys in this galaxy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home