Friday, March 19, 2004

I figured for my next comic that I'd take on Double Bubble's Pud Comics, but after reading a few, I realized that it's hardly needed. These things are worse than Peanuts, for god's sakes. It's cool though, I'll find something to work with.

Saw Johnny Depp's new vehicle, "The Secret Window". I can't say much about it, except that it's good up until the ending, where it would seem to mimmick the ending of another really good movie. If you haven't seen this other good movie, then I would say that Secret Window is great. I can't tell you what that other movie is though. (Most cryptic film review ever).

Holy crap! Have you seen this trailer? I'm sure you have passed the link by if you're checking Penny-Arcade regularily, but just in case: this is the COOLEST MOVIE TRAILER EVER. If you still choose not to see this, allow me to describe it for you; A cyber-ninja is tearing around a cyber-punk world (ie. Final Fantasy 7) that is being ravaged by 50-foot rampaging robots. At one point in the trailer, this ninja tears the heads off of the robots, and chops another one right in half! So cool! Don't even get me started about the one robot that gets in the way of the ninja as he's free-falling from the sky. I have officially wet myself.


Do I have anything else to say? Kinda, but I'll save it for tomorrow's post.

What's on myPod?
Bear vs. Shark. 'Nuff said. These guys rock. The lead singer screams in ways I only wish I could. As for The Cheat, he totally freaks out when he sees a bear holding a shark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home