Saturday, March 27, 2004

It's not that I don't like learning, it's that I like to learn things that are interesting to ME. School is rarely able to accomodate this, so I am forced to seek my knowledge elsewhere. Which brings me to a really cool link, SoYouWanna.com. I've learned all sorts of things here, like how to better enjoy the cigars that Ma and Pa brought back from Cuba, much more so than if I had just stuck the thing in my mouth and lit it on fire like some Moe.

Two movies that I've been anticipating have opened u precently, to mixed reviews. Both Jersey Girl and The Ladykillers aren't doing so well, and now I'm not sure if I want to see them. I have to see jersey Girl regardless, to see what a PG-13 rated Kevin Smith movie is like. I honestly can not imagine.

What's on myPod
Sweatshop Union. It's Canadian Cummunist hip hop at it's finest. Listen as this crew expertly weaves tales purporting the evils of our right winged government, complaining about how poor they are, rapping about how a redistribution of wealth would sove everything. It's pretty hilarious stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home