Saturday, March 06, 2004

Yahoo! Bubba Ho-Tep is playing at the Uptown Theare, and I'm gonna go see it! I'm so excited, I've been waiting for months to see this. Tamara is coming too, and so is Matt, but I suspect he is more interested in meeting Tamara than seeing the movie. I know that Bruce Campbell is not his cup of tea. I can't blame him for wanting to meet Tamara, it's the first time I've ever been able to introduce my friends to somebody that I'm going out with. I guess that there's no excuses now though, is there? Apperantly she remembers him from high school, which is a little unnerving, as I didn't really have a good time in high school, and I'm usre that Matt'll come up with some embarassing story or something. Whatever.

Ryu Hayabusa is ten ninjas! I swear, it will be a cold day in hell when they come up with a combat system tighter than that of Ninja Gaiden. Also, this game is hard as hell. There was this one level where these super-ninjas keep killing you, and when they stop trying to kill you, these dinosaur things try and eat you. After all THAT, this huge tentacle boss thing tries to tentacle rape you. No save points in between. Very frustrating, but incredibly rewarding. Play this game now.

What's on myPod
I actually BOUGHT an album yesterday, and I already regret it. It was Will.I.Am's solo album, and it really falls flat for me. I was hoping that the record would harken back to the days when Black Eyed Peas were cool, and hadn't totally sold out. Instead, this album can be alikened to "Sonic Adventure 2: Where's Sonic?". The guy barely makes an appearance on his own album, and instead relies on many artists to supply the rhymes. He does make excellent selections in the "featuring" roster though: we hear from KRS-ONE, and that guy Phife from A Tribe Called Quest, who is essentially the other guy from Wham! who isn't George Micheal. Pass on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home