Friday, April 02, 2004

Blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. That's right, I'm blah-blah bloggin'. Really, I'm just bored out of my skull. I can't wait for summer. I've spent every waking hour working on my COMS project, which involves a lot of video editing. I like it, but it's a very draining experience. Also, I've been downloading a lot of great music.

Krispy Kremes is open! And I must say, it's been well worth the wait. Them things is all kinds of delicious!

What's on myPod
One of the perks of working the night shift is that it is much easier to win radio call-in contests. I recently won the new N.E.R.D. album, Fly or Die, and I must say that it's a welcome follow-up to In Search of... Although The Neptunes produce a lot of crap for a lot of no-talent hacks, their solo work truly shines as original content. Don't expect to hear a lot of it on the radio though, as it's not exactly the usual pop/club stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home