Sunday, April 18, 2004

Man, sorry about the lack of updates this weekend, work was a total drag. I'll tell you what wasn't a drag, and that's Bermuda Shorts Day! First we went to see Kill Bill vol. 2, which I suppose I'll review on a later date, once I sort out my feelings on the whole thing. Then we went to Open Sesame, where I also got reservations for Monday. Then we hit the club. The whole thing was a very classy affair, with myself being so incredibly classy, what with my glass(es) of wine and my Cuban cigar. I even earned the title "Emilio Escobar", which I am not sure is totally fair, seeing as I am a classy guy, and he was a violent pimp. Oh well, it gives me the oppurtunity to flex my spanish accent some.

I should be going now, I have a lot of studying to do. Enjoy the new comic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home