Sunday, May 16, 2004

Is Big Brother Really a Bad Brother?
People should come with warning labels. Either that, or we should be able to access certain details about there lives before having to deal with them. Yes, it would violate one's right to privacy, but I for one would rather know whether or not one has a criminal record or gang affilliations before I strike up a conversation. It would just make things much more convinient for me. Of course, who knows what kind of crap would go in my file.

Tay is a digruntled physcological mess with sociopathic tendencies. He should be avoided at all costs.

So let's skip that idea.

Here's the one problem I can see about starting a wine hobby with three other people. I have almost already promised to give away all the bottles that would belong to me to other people. Let's face it: 30 litres just doesn't cut it. Of course, I'm not much of a drinker, but this could be the segway that Ive been looking for. I can see it now, haveing a glass with every meal, breakfast included. (Which wine goes best with Cap'n Crunch anyway?)

If this experiment does go well, it may be prudent for us to step up production, and start a second distillery, working in tandem to promote maximum output. I mean, it's not like this crap is expensive or anything, given the wine/dollar ratio. Even if we were to bump up the quality to premium standards, we're still talking about $5/bottle, max. The only problem I can see right now is acquiring enough empty bottles to fill with our (hopefully) delicious brew. Of course, if it turns out tasting like Kool-Aid mixed with vinegar, we can just grab some straws and sit around the barrel. Now THAT would be a party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home