Thursday, May 20, 2004

We interupt this message for a brief commercial interlude...
First and foremost, we have a new comic. Where my lazers at?

I had meant to link to a couple of blogs recently, but I forgot. No time like the present to make up for it, I suppose. First off we have Fat Mike's blog, Random Happenings. This is a blog in which the written english language is slowly murdered to death, while Fat Mike complains about his girlfriends, and otherwise tells you about his day. Really, it's not that bad, check it out.

Second on the list of blogs to check out is Ryan's One-Hit Combo. If there is one thing Ryan knows, it's style and design, and this blog is something easy on the eyes. He thinks it's important that people know exactly what to watch, read, and listen to, and after reading his latest two posts I implore you to take his opinions seriously.

Third on the list of people who write things on the internet is JP Mike. Gaijen is the real-life story of a good friend of ours who left us for the land of the rising sun, to marry some hot girl and teach Japanese people english. I expect it to update sometime in June.

Well, that's it for the shameless plugging today, check back this weekend, when I inform you of my favorite Snapple flavours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home