Sunday, June 27, 2004

It would seem like I've been on a huge movie kick lately, after having seen 3 movies in 3 days. Let's give 'em some quick reviews.

Supersize Me: Do not see this flick on a full stomach. While we only see the dude puke once, the raw data that we're given could turn even the most cast-iron of stomachs. In short, I think that I will pack a lunch for my next shift. Maybe I'll start swimming too. My work keeps me from the dojo now, so I think it would be in my best interests to keep active.

Farenheit 9/11: While it's more obvious in this film than in previous Moore outings that this is meant to sway political favour through unfair means, the conspiracy that he is able to construct and make tangible is incredible. You owe it to yourself to see this movie for this reason alone. We as Canadians get to vote on Monday. I for one am a proud supporter of the NDP and it's policies. I don't care what you say, I think that the perfect government would be one that tells the truth, and they seem to be the most capable.

The Chronicles of Riddick: is crap.

I fully expect everybody to vote tomorrow, and do there democratic duty.

On a more birthday related note, the party is on July 3nd (Saturday). We will eat at Open Sesame, and then hit up a club or something. In the gift department, I broke down and bought 8 Million Stories, and my brother hooked me up with a copy of Yoshimi, but that doesn't mean that there isn't other things that would be cool.

You know what else would be cool? Taking something like this to the mall, or 17th ave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home