Saturday, June 12, 2004

Whew, I guess it's about time I updated! The wine is bottled, and ready for distribution. It is not however ready for consumption, except by the foolhardy and easily tanked. Ryan, go ahead and drink up. Heh.

I got a new playlist coming up soon, something a little more different. Watch for it. Also, the space where wine updates were held will soon be home to something much more interesting.

Happy birthday Phil, you are rad. I can't wait to see how your new site looks in the end.

Speaking of birthdays, somebaody has one coming up pretty quick, if I'm not mistaken. Now last year, the fellas (and fellinas!) got together and got me some pretty cool stuff. Such pleasantries are hardly needed this year. The gift of music is always welcome.

I gotta go, this playlist isn't gonna arrange itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home