Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Yikes, it's been a few days. Look to your right, and you will see that our wine is nearly ready for bottling. This is some super-exciting stuff. What I will need now is about 3 dozen bottles, cleaned and sanitized for this coming week. Luckily I have the weekends off, allowing for such shenanigans (spelling?).

As it turns out, the limo package that I won on the radio is about as useful to me as an asshole on my elbow. Redeemable only by ladies on Wednesdays, my crappy Zerox'd gift certificate is estimated at $300 worth, but in reality is $0. If you know of anybody who could use it, call me and it's theirs. I really don't care. I just wish I hadn't gotten all my friends psyched over this whole thing, only to let them down. I'm never listening to the radio ever again.

I have just had the sweetest idea for thhe Superbrother Blogs. What we need to do is this: rather than trade cool artists on songs ad nauseam, we should have a playlist contest. Each blogger makes their own 15-20 song playlist, and tries to spice it up with some cool design or something.

In the meantime, check out The Planet Smashers. These guys do a great live show, believe me. Their Life of the Party album is one of the finest ska albums I own. You owe it to yourself to download the track Holiday, and to just rock out with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home