Friday, July 09, 2004

I'm A Wheel, Goddammit!
First and foremost, I'd like to thank everybody who's participated in the music challenge here. The playlists are awesome, as are the regularly submitted suggestions. It would seem that everybody likes Wilco, which is a very good thing, because Wilco rocks.

Spiderman is awesome. The movie is great, and so is the game that Matt got me for my birthday. There are only two problems with it, as Adam pointed out. You can't hijack cars (he has issues with carjackers), and you can't beat up hookers (you can only fight crime, sigh). Other than that, great stuff.

So, Jon has let the cat out of the bag and let me know that you are indeed getting me something for my birthday. The plan is to now hold you each at knifepoint and interrogate around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home