Thursday, July 22, 2004

Well, it would appear as though my birthday was not in vain, as a large package arrived at my door a few days ago, with Cara's name on it. It turns out that all the guys got together and got me a bitchin' set of swords. The scabbard is black with red speckles, and they look really rad on my desk. I'd just like to say a big thankyou to everybody involved in this!

I've also acquired a bunch of new albums recently. The Joggers album that I had on order came in, and I also picked up new albums from The Hives and The Vines. All of these albums are great, and worth borrowing from me. Do it.

Also in music news, The Unicorns are experiencing an indie-rock fairy-tale of sorts. They are being signed to XL Recordings (White Stripes, Basement Jaxx), and Sophia Coppola is directing their new video. Keep in mind that this is a band that often hires homeless people as fill-ins at their concerts, and to this day has no permanent address themselves. They live in a broken down trailer, would that we could all do the same. Crazy stuff, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home