Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I'm not sure if everybody knows this yet or not, but I am going to be on tele-vision, along with my family. The moms got us into appearing on a cooking show of sorts, and we got to meet with the host and producer of the show the other day. They asked us a bunch of questions, and had us tell some stories. I'm not sure, but I think that they not only want me to bash my older brother (on cable tv!), but they may want me to make my soon-to-be-world-famous Ninpo Burgers. On TV. I think that this could be pretty rad after all. Beyond that, I'll probably spend the rest of the show asking when we get to vote family members out of the house.

You have bad taste in music. Dot Com. It's official.

For those of you who've expressed concern over the new Thunderbirds movie, and it's lack of strings, fear not. There is a movie coming that is posing to blow any preconceived notions we may have had about puppet technology out of the water. Who would have guessed that the South Park guys are behind this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home