Monday, August 30, 2004

Well, the tattoo is healing nicely, and I must say that I couldn't be happier with the results. Other than that, it's been a pretty slow week. Adam had a BBQ at his place, and cooked up some fine steaks, and begrudgingly served salad as well. That was pretty awesome. I also got Jon a cool CD for his birthday, which was accidentally copied to my iPod before I could give it to him. Normally I would feel terrible about this, but The Gift of Gab's Fourth Dimensional Rocketships Going Up! is simply the greatest album that Quannum Projects has ever released.

I also picked up Hawksley Workmans first CD, and it gave me an idea for my next playlist project. A selection of songs designed to set the mood, as it were. Our demographic is clearly lacking artists concerned with this, unless of course you like R&B, which is crap. So I'm scouring the internet and record shops, trying to find this holy grail of musical talent. Mostly, I'm just tired of getting laughed at when I put on Marvin Gaye.

There is some definite weirdness making the blognews rounds lately. I have yet to try this New Technique, but I rarely fold shirts anyway, so it's not a problem for me.

Be sure to check this cool british movie trailer out. I downloaded a pirated copy of the movie, and I can definitly reccomend it. Easily the greatest zombie movie to come out in recent times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home