Monday, August 16, 2004

Well well. In other news, I think that Fat Mike is mad at me, which is kinda hilarious. I could be wrong, and his secret rage is being wailed against somebody else entirely, but I have noticed myself calling him retarded more often than usual. To be fair, I've also noticed Mike being more retarded than usual. The several offences of "you're" vs. "your" in his last post would be a prime example. In any case, I'm not too worried about it.

Jon and Cara are back from China, which is rad. As a gift, they brought me back smokes, and smoke accesories. Neato! It's good to see them again, and know that they're not married/engaged. It seems to happen to a majority of my friends that travel in Asia. What's up with that? Maybe there's something in the water, besides SARS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home