Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Wow, I can't believe the recent transpirings of my friends. I mean, Jon just picked up a new G4 Powerbook, and Colm is rocking out to his new iPod. It's enough to make a Mac fanatic like me jealous. And I certainly would be jealous...



...were it not for the fact that I just brought my new G5 home. Boo Ya!!! I haven't got it set up or anything, but you best believe that's on my list.

I was lucky to get my hands on the sucker too. Best Buy only got in ONE of the 17" Superdrive models, and I called just in time to reserve it. Thank god, because it's anybody's guess as to when they'll get another shipment. A month? Three months? Apple likes to create demand by crippling supply, and it works.

And I would like to extend an invitation to Jon and Colm to raid my music library. I have about 10 gigs (6.5 days, whew!) of music, and I'm sure that I've got something that you'll enjoy. In any case, I'd love to see your new Apple stuff, as that sort of thing is really my bag.

Right now, I'm going to go fall asleep to the silent hum of a 1.8 ghz processor. Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home