Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Trimming the Fat
Man, don't fucking blame me for all that Aerosmith!

As you no doubt have guessed, Jon, Colm, and myself have swapped mp3s in a glorious orgy of file-sharing. While I now have tons and tons of music, this is not without it's drawbacks. So without further deliberation, I would like to give thanks for the following:

The Libertines - Self Titled
The Clash - London Calling
The Pixies - Surfer Rosa
Reel Big Fish - Why Do They Rock So Hard?
The Beatles - The White Album

And there is of course a small list of artists that have been added to my iPod of which I am slightly less thankful...

System of a Down, OutKast, Radiohead, Coldplay, Boston, Flock of Seagulls, AC/DC, MC Hammer, etc...

Having said that, I feel that I should apologize for some of the garbage that I have allowed to multiply:

Alanis Morissette, The All-American Rejects, Moneen, Coheed & Cambria, the dozens of other emo bands I downloaded for the ladies...

Now the only task ahead of me is to delete all of the doubled files. There are SO FUCKING MANY. Going in alphabetical order, I have made it to M. It is exhausting work.

Ryan, if you ever do go to the zoo, make sure to check out the Tree Kangaroos. Those guys are crazy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home