Monday, October 25, 2004

Well, i got really bored today, so I made a couple
of comics for you guys.

I've always held the opinion that webcomics, like any art form, reflect the personality or feelings of the artist. In a sense, they often reveal the artists desire to see his/her life refelct the art that they create. In the case of webcomics, this usually results in huge-chested girls falling in love with huge losers. I see them as a car wreck, and no matter how terrible the carnage, I can't turn away, curious as to how far in a twisted phsyche I will be allowed to witness.

I guess that I'm no different. One look at my comics would reveal that I'm a lazy, immature deadbeat who's a loser with the ladies. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Stay tuned, I'll be sure to feature more huge-chested girls in future comics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home