Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Okay, I have to say this. In the short time that Adam has been blogging, he has proven to hold one of the most fascinating sites out of all the Superbrother gang. The very concept of it is so intriguing, that I can't help but feel some level of shame for boring my friends with Indie Snobbery every nine out of ten posts. I originally built this site to showcase comic material, and I've largely ignored that, in favour of detailng my laundry schedule and other such asinine aspects of my life . Consider me re-inspired though, thanks to Adam. Folks, you are going to be hit with an assload of comics pretty soon. In fact, I'm not sleeping tonight until I've posted 10. That is my promise, stay tuned for either a glorious victory, or shameful defeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home