Friday, November 26, 2004

See Spongebob. Just see it. You're not too old, you're not too mature, so don't worry about any of that crap. This is honestly the purest form of escapist comedy, couple with the clearest example of deus ex machina possible. If you're not going to go see themovie, at least give the soundtrack a listen to. There are some real gems provided by The Shins, Flaming Lips, Wilco, Prince Paul, and even Spongebob himself gives us a golden track (The Best Day Ever). I've thoroughly enjoyed these super-artists interpretations of the cartoon, and I think you would too.

Speaking of music, Ryan lended me his copy of Spacemonkeys vs. Gorillaz. The album art is very good, and it has a quality jewel case, but do you think that I could also borrow the CD that comes with it next time?

Christmas is all up ons once again, and I think that it's going to be another mad rush to get enough cash and presents this year. I need to go shopping because today is AdBusters completely misguided holiday, Buy Nothing Day. For god's sake, I will buy as much as I can to counteract any retarded hippies fantasy of hemp pop tarts and cars fueled by dreams.

Dinner's on, gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home