Thursday, December 16, 2004

Against my better judgement, I've decided to try and relate the events of tonight, while my ears are still ringing, head banging, and nerves throbbing. Tonight was a blast. I haven't had such a good time in a long while. What happened, you may ask?

- We all drank and/or smoked too much for our own good.
- Ryan (surprisingly) didn't puke.
- Also, he danced like a goddamned machine. The dude can cut a rug when so inclined.
- Cara and Michelle warrented the mating rituals of several prostpective males, all of whom I assume were eventually shot down. Eventually.
- Phil was actually able to hold a conversation without talking like Jeremy of Pure Pwnage. Congrats.
- I didn't bother spell-checking this post. Obviously.

The point of all this is to prove that while we may be geeked-out and nerded-up losers, we are still some cool cool guys who know how to have a good time, and that's important, somehow. Maybe it would be better to reflect more on this night when I'm not stinking drunk, or stinking in general. Dancing like a fool can work up a sweat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home