Friday, December 10, 2004

Fuck Everybody Who Isn't Me

Don't think that I'm pissed off, I'm writing this with a big-ass grin on my face.

Concerning those who dissed Mike. Fuck you. I've never really liked you, and I'm sorry that you had to hear that from Mike. I should have told you myself. But now you've gone and shot the messanger, which is a pretty brainless thing to do. If you think that this is a cowardly thing to do, trashing you in open spaces, I'd be more than happy to open up a dialogue. I mean, surely you can think of a better way to get back at us for talking behing your back pretty much all the time than by flaming Mike.

Hey Colm, you totally kicked my ass, and showed me what-for. Like you, I also have a lot of problems with what David Stubbs was saying, I just wanted to illustrate that there are legitimate reasons for not liking certain artists. He just happened to pick on all of the greats at the same time, and looked like a total asshole doing it. The last that I'm going to say about the whole subject is this: Classic Rock Is Dead. All of the innovations have been made, all of the songs have been done, it is a dead genre, kept on life support by at least 12 radio stations per city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home