Thursday, December 30, 2004

I Love The Internet
The internet is great. It allows me to find all sorts of cool stuff, and learn about other cool stuff. For example, I learned that Ryan is writing a book. I think that is ten kinds of awesome, and would be more than happy to help out if possible. You say your book is about trying to dissapear in North America? If you haven't done any research on the topic, here's how it's done.

Also, if you haven't found a good use for all of that gross blue Pepsi yet, here's a suggestion. I love the internet!

I Hate The Internet
The internet is the worst thing ever. No matter how many practical or interesting uses I can find for it, I will be plagued by an exponentially greater number of bad speller(ers). Just try and take your game online, and you'll see what I mean. It's nothing but american kids who feel empowered by sitting in their parent's basement, screaming obcenities at their televisions with the help of a headset. There is rarely a target, but there is never a lack of audience. Thank god for friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home