Saturday, December 11, 2004

It nearly brings me to tears to say this, but this may very well be my last post made from this computer. See, Best Buy is a bunch of fuckers who lie and cheat to sell you expensive things, giving you awesome payment plans that are mere works of fiction. So when a 2 year, no interest/payments plan is sold to you in earnest, what it means is that there are high-fives being made in the breakroom, as this sucker is to quickly receive bills for payments and interest.

On the brighter side of things, with enough yelling I was able to use a top-end computer for 2 1/2 months without paying a dime. Yay me, fuck Best Buy.

But this is hardly where the Mac trin stops, oh no sir. This omputer has shown me how very much superior OS X is to all other systems, and how gorgeously gorgeous a widescreen monitor can be. I will buy another, no doubt. I'm going to be keeping my eyes open for refurbished or used models, and I'll get back in the game soon enough. In the meantime, I will shed a tear every time I am forced to use the shitty PC downstairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home