Monday, January 17, 2005

Slow Day
I haven't done a thing all day, so why shouldn't I take the time to post?

Actually, that's not true. I did start a batch of port with my dad, and I will be taking suggestions for labels. I'm thinking that as this is a slight departure from the Superbrother Winery, we can also make a slight departure from The Rule of Three, or any other arbitrary rules we've been holding ourselves to.

Other than that, I've really accomplished nothing today. If I had wanted to, I could have gone all day without wearing pants. Too bad that I only thought of this now. Tomorrow I'm going to get an estimate on the repairs for my car, so we'll see how long my life will be a destitute hell, empty of any of the things that give me pleasure. For example: Fast food and Mike&Ikes.

I need money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home