Sunday, February 27, 2005

More Dues To Pay

Because nobody else will link this, and it's definitly worthwhile to watch. The world's funniest book report.

You might as well also check out the world's funniest essay too. I mean, while you're at it.

Oh, and another fun little tidbit: remember when we were at The Den last week, and that awesome song came on early in the night, and I said that it sounded like Beck fucking with an old NES? Well, I really wanted to find out what that track was, rather than have Fat Mike give it to me next year and totally out-cool me. As it turns out, it actually was Beck fucking with an old NES. The track is called Bit Rate Variations in B Flat, off of his brand new Hell Yes EP. The album comes with a few other similarly-themed, and similarly-awesome sounding tracks. I can't wait for the full album, it should be rad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home