Thursday, February 24, 2005

Wait, did you hear that? It sounds like the screams of a million posers simultaeneously getting kicked in the balls. The streets will run with discarded Atticus hoodies and retarded trucker caps at odd angles. Fishhook piercings will hide behind black veils in mourning, and true punk may just have a hope yet.

Also, The Hot Hot Heat is coming to town on April 14, and they're bringing The Futureheads with them. This is likely going to be the coolest concert to hit Calgary this year, simply because cooler bands do not exist. I'm getting my tickets this weekend. If you guys want to come, that would be great, but I'm not really depending on other people to make it. I HAVE to see this concert.

In addition to the awesomeness of April, my absolute favorite band of all time, Reel Big Fish, is releasing a new album! Saints be praised.

Whew, if music news gets any better, my head will explode. This just in: Zombie Joe Strummer has announced that he has forgotten the words to Rock the Casbah and all subsequent songs, but has reunited The Clash and will tour anyways.

BOOM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home