Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Okay, so I totally didn't get that job. And I totally just drank a whole bottle of the Shiraz. That's the great thing about making your own wine: when you totally blow what could be a life-changing oppurtunity, it doesn't cost you much to get wasted afterwards.

Now, this isn't gonna be like some of the drunken posts that other people make, which are too vague and full of profanity to be worth anybody's time. I'm super-pissed, even though I know that I can totally get a different job that will be just as good. That would've been a rad job to have though, and I'm super-[issed that I didn't get it.

Oh, and Rayn: I look3d into getting a job at Telus: all they want is people who speak madarin for full-time jobs. And I looked in the dictionary: they don't like having two colons in one sentence. DAmmit.

This sucks. I'm sorry that I missed that big-band thing, or whatever that was. I'm just not in the mood for fun, and I'm certainly in no postion to drive.

And I'd better not see any pity replies to follow this shit. That's the last thing I need. I think that next week I'm gonna go get me some Want Ads or something, and find me a job that's gonna really kick ass.

I'm gonna go pkay some drunk videro games now. I'll see you later.

4 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Oh amn, is it just me, or is that 20X6 Game way more fun when you're drunk?

This could be my new power-up!

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger The Irishman said...

this is not a pity comment. This is a "how long did it take you to down the bottle?" comment to determine the honour value to be given.

Whatever the answer I applaud the feat no matter the time frame. A bottle of wine is a good way of getting drunk quick, and getting a better hangover ever quicker.

Congrats Tay!

-mloc

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Oh man, Colm wasn't kidding about that hangover. Shit, I should've totally slowed down on that. I think it took about 20 minutes for the bottle.

Did you know that you can get a hangover without having to go to sleep beforehand?

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger OmniTech said...

Ouch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home