Thursday, April 28, 2005

I Think That Ryan is Trying to Make Me Look Stupid

Or at least I thought he did until I read Cara's new blog. Is it super screwed-up for anybody else too? Like, all the lines of text overlap each other, making it impossible to read unless I copy/paste it into Word? I blame windows.

Anywho, after a quick google search into Stockholm's Syndrome, and a quick game of "what the hell is Ryan talking about?", I would have to say that yes, a robot chick with stockholm syndrome would be a pretty rad idea.

Not in real life though. Ryan, I think you owe the audience an explanation of where you're taking this. Otherwise it just sounds kinda creepy.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

Totally my bad, I was screwing around with the template, and somehow, the oddness didn't show up on the retarded Macs in the lab. (NOT that Macs are retarded, just ours) It's fixed and readable and shit now.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

i will explain things when I am good and ready - which means after a have some stuff down on paper. So maybe tonight. Do you work tonight Tay?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home