Monday, April 04, 2005

Okay, so browsing the iTunes music store lately has been great now that the credit card is back and working. I got the new single from The Hot Hot Heat's upcoming album, Island of the Honest Man. It's great, has a much more refined sound than their previous works. I also bought a new single from The Postal Service, Be Still My Heart. It's a remix and really good to. I also discovered that Stars had been nominated for a Juno. I think the awards might have been yesterday, so I'm going to have to read up on it. In case you didn't know, and you probably didn't: Stars is an incredible indie pop act. Are they on the radio? God I hope they're not on the radio. I've been listening to a leak of their new album for months now (Set Yourself on Fire), and bought their older album (Heart) at Megatunes on Friday.

Weezer has a new album coming out next month. Also, Reel Big Fish's new shit drops tomorrow. I'll let you know how it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home