Monday, May 09, 2005

Holy. Shit. Has anybody else heard about Stubbs the Zombie in: Rebel Without a Pulse? I was checking out some information on The Sims 2 for Mac (I like the idea of the in-game movie-maker), and stumbled upon the soundtrack for another game from the same developers. The soundtrack looks freakin' fantastic, and the game attached to it looks to be an innovation in the genre. Some of the videos are hilarious. Check 'em out.

Every dead body that is not exterminated gets up and kills. The people it kills get up and kill!

3 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Um, who are you? If I guess that you're Kyle, when indeed you're some kind of a girl, that'd be awful embarrasing. For you.

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Oh good, so you ARE Kyle then. If not then I don't particularly care, and will just call you Kyle anyway.

Actually wait, no. I'm not going to call you Kyle. I'ma call you.... Webster. Perfect.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Wow, that's some soundtrack!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home