Saturday, May 07, 2005

Let's Have Some Fun

As you may or may not know, I am planning to purchase my soon-to-arrive Mac with cash. Cold hard cash. Rather than simply go to the bank and drain my account in one swift motion, I have decided to withdraw $200 dollars a day, and display my stash on my desk where my computer will soon be. Unfortunately, I am not home for long periods of time, and require someone to keep my stash safe. So until the big purchase is made, I implore you to follow the daily adventures of...

8 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Where'd you get that thing? It's awesome!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger jon said...

Awesome!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Hey! I just realized that I'm not listed under "Other Blogs"! What the deal is?

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Oh shit, I've been caught out! It really wasn't intentional, but I noticed the mistake about 2 months ago and have been too lazy to do anything about it.

Consider it fixed.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Woo hoo! I'm at the top of the list too!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger jon said...

Touché.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger The Irishman said...

I believe I at least deserve second if history, longevity, content, frequent updates, and coolness are factored in. Cara: pink and teal always finish last. A psychologist should know this. pff!

-mloc

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

IT'S NOT TEAL ANYMORE!!!!!

What? I just like to yell sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home